It’s that time of year! Students all over the nation are applying for college and applying for scholarships and grants to help pay for school. I can confidently say that our C1st/Walt Tetmeyer Memorial Scholarship has the easiest requirements you’ll see when it comes to entering to win big money for your college education!
- Must be a high school senior with plans to be a full time student at an accredited college or university for the 2014-2015 academic school year.
- All applicants must submit a current high school transcript and have an accumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
- Multiple scholarships will be awarded for the C1st Scholarship and a $1,000 scholarship will be awarded for the Walt Tetmeyer Memorial.
- Entrants must be a member of C1st and have an account established in their name by April 1, 2014.
- All entries must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2014. Entries must be sent to:
Attn: Scholarship Committee
Community 1st Credit Union
PO Box 737
Ottumwa, IA 52501
- Scholarship winners will be selected through a random drawing of qualified recipients.
- Awards will be announced in late April 2014.
All applications and transcripts must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2014. Click here to apply!