Being an adult is tough. More responsibility, more things to pay for. It just comes with getting older. Thankfully, there are many tools and resources to help cut us adults some slack. One of those is BillPayer. Now, have you ever been too busy that you almost forgot to pay a bill or you were late on getting your mail and had to make a late payment? If that’s the case, then you should be utilizing this free service brought to you by your credit union.
So, What is Online BillPayer?
Online BillPayer is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment, and which account you want the payment to come from. It’s safe, secure and easy to use.
With this free service you can:
- Pay bills online with instant access anytime, anywhere without the expense of stamps.
- Schedule one time or recurring payments and never worry about missing a bill
- Protect against check fraud making electronic payments and avoiding unsecured mail
What are the primary benefits of online BillPayer?
Here’s a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using online BillPayer:
- Save time. It takes only minutes to pay your bills each month. You save time on trips to the post office and filing away paper receipts. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to set up a schedule to pay your bills automatically.
- Save money. Online BillPayer saves on postage, envelopes, late fees, and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save a good chunk of change per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored online so you won’t have to file and sort through paper receipts.
- Gain peace of mind. You can schedule payments in advance so you won’t have to worry about paying bills when you travel. BillPayer reminders are also available to notify you it’s time to pay your bill.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With online BillPayer, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That’s good news for you and the environment.
Interested in signing up for BillPayer at Community 1st Credit Union? Click here for a quick demo! You won’t regret it, I promise!
Until Next Time,