eStatements. You’ve heard about them. You might have even thought a time or two, “I should sign up,” as the piles of mail and paper fill your desk. eStatements are becoming more and more popular and for good reason. If you are unsure of making the switch to digital, this blog post is for you.
What is an eStatement?
An eStatement is simply an electronic version of your regular account statements. Instead of sending you a paper statement in the mail, your credit union, bank or service provider will send you an email notification alerting you to your statement being available to view online. The statement can be found through your online portal from the provider and provide you the exact same statement, just electronic!
Why make the switch?
- It’s convenient! You can view or print your e-statements any time you choose.
- It’s simple! You will receive an email when your e-statement is ready to view online.
- It’s fast! Your e-statement is available before paper statements get through snail mail.
- It’s secure! Your e-statement will not be lost or stolen in the mail.
- It’s environmentally friendly! Reduces paper waste.
We know we can all do more. Embrace the change and take your first and simple step towards reducing your paper consumption.
Are you a member at Community 1st Credit Union? Watch our step-by-step guide to help you get enrolled at !
Until Next Time,